Monday, May 13, 2013

That's a Wrap

When my close friend's birthday was on the horizon, I scrambled, trying to think of the perfect gift.  Boy was it hard!  She has a daughter who crochets (she's awesome!) so it was challenging coming up with something that I could make that my friend wouldn't already have.  Sure, I could have just run out to the store, easy!   But I wanted to give her something that would remind her, when she looked at it, that I spent hours crafting it, pouring in all of my affection for her as a small token of thanks for her friendship.  That's a tall order for one handmade birthday gift!  Then I remembered how she's always rocking beautiful scarves and wraps at church.  Lightbulb!  Enter two skeins of Caron's Simply Soft in that beautiful (often used by me) peacock blue and this Sage One Skein Wrap pattern.


I can't wait to see her wearing it!  If she's loves it even half as much as I love her we're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment