Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hard at Work

I'm sure it seems like I've gone MIA since the launch party.  Trust me, I'm hard at work!  So busy, in fact, that I don't have time to blog!  =)  I'm using every spare moment to finish up orders in time for Christmas and hopefully I'll then have time to make my own gifts!  I'm so excited to share pictures of the things I've been working on but I don't want to spoil any surprises so I won't be uploading any pictures until after the holidays.  Well, let me alter that statement a little.  When I have time I may share some, but only those items that won't accidentally be seen by their recipients, like gifts for my very young nieces and nephews. Those should be safe.  And hey, if a 1 year old is surfing the web, we have bigger problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment