Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chain Loop Scarf

My girls have been asking for scarves for a while now but I've been busy with other projects and, to be frank, I find them rather tedious and boring.  Then I saw this free pattern by Hidden Daisyy and knew I had found the solution!  I made one for each of my daughters in an afternoon.  I think they are super cute, versatile and the pattern is REALLY easy!  This is an ideal project for someone just learning to crochet.  Because I was making them for a 2 year old and 4 year old I used a K hook (instead of an N) for a slightly smaller chain and only made 9 chains.  This scarf can be worn long, more like a necklace, or looped twice for extra warmth.





1 comment:

  1. That's ADORABLE! Matilda wasn't being very cooperative was she? Ha! Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete