Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shout out

I wanna give a quick shout out to my first and only follower: Hey there, Marisha!  Thanks so much!  I think that being the only person reading this blog should entitle you to something special.  Although, honestly, the fact that your birthday is in two days probably entitles you to something special anyway... Because I loathe going to the post office, you may have to wait until I mail the hats I'm sending for your kiddos, but keep an eye out for a little crochet love from me to you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so mad! It told me a while ago I was a foloower, but now I don't see my name (obviously) and I also no longer see the follow button on the page! I'm confused! P.S - we've all had the flu and so I have been out of commision ... wanting to call and chat, but that did n't work out yet. We do get internet on monday though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, there should be a blue button that says "Join this site" directly under the "Followers" line. I can see it but that doesn't necessarily mean anything since I'm the administrator... Yay for internet though! I've missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR TESSA HAVING INTERNET!!!

    Thanks Ande, I will keep an eye out for a package. Love you and Tessa lots. Keep up all the awesome work, I enjoy seeing all the different projects.

    ReplyDelete